When you go camping and you don’t want to sleep in a tent on the sand. What do you do? you get an Recitational Vehicle (RV) so you can sleep comfortability.
What did we get
In looking into what options we were going to get. My wife was the one who was spearheading this course of action. She found a 28′ motor home.
It was a delight to drive, yes it was a bit wider to turn, but I got used to it. he motorhome had the following:
- 2 Queen beds
- 2 twin size beds
- Storage, storage, and more storage
- A table to eat and do homework on.
- Driver and passenger side seats
- You know to run that AC and charge up the electronics.
- We also brought our own generator to power the AC during the day.
Are we soft
No we aren’t soft we are just smart. Time to give up the tent and camp the right way.
Check out the video