I am now officially done with all my posts from my travels. Thanks, COVID-19 for messing up the world and my travel adventures.
Now that the COVID-19 have taken my travel adventures away in a sort, I still got to go on a few trips I wouldn’t have been able to go on. Those trips were fun and I am glad I got to go. However, my travel fund was eaten up by a new project. So I will need to build it back up. I am just waiting for the masks to be lifted. I don’t want to wear a mask while flying or traveling.
What do I talk about
Well, I could talk about the following:
- Packing cubes
- I have some new ones
- New Backpacks
- Feet Hanger
- My wife’s
- Could talk about a some LDS temples around me
- Could do a couple of day trips
- There are several places I could visit
- Talk about each of my cruises
- I know that is something that you want to learn about
- Talk about the future and what I would like to do
So I have a lot to think about, I will try and put some content up here that is meaningful.
We all have our own opinions so don’t hate me if mine doesn’t line up with yours. I don’t hate you because of yours.