Today is Feb. 17, 2020, and for the three hours we were on the island, don’t get me started. We lounged in a clam shell. We didn’t really do any excursions since we didn’t have any time on the island. We just enjoyed the sun, beach, water and the food.
Had the following
- Island bike adventure
- Princess cays coastal Cruise
- Coastal cruise, Snorkel Equipment and Float (2 people)
- Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise
- Stingray beach Encounter
- Adults sanctuary bungalow Rental (4 people maximum)
- Ocean viewing sea board rental
- water noodle rental
- Float Rental
- Aqua Chair
- Aqua chair
- Hobie Wave Sailboat rental (3 people maximum)
- Banana boat ride
- Snorkel Vest Rental
- Surf Fishing
- Snorkeling at princess cays (For experienced Snorkelers)
- Lagoon Clear-Bottom Kayaking Adventure
- Locker Rental
- Beach Clamshell Rental (2 People)
- Private Bungalow Rental (4 people maximum)
- snorkel equipment rental (4 people maximum)
- Stand-up paddle board rental
- Aqua Bike Rental (2 People Maximum)
- Paddle Wheeler Rental (Two person)
- Paddle Wheeler Rental (4 Person)
- Beach Party Pack Rental (4 person and 2 people)
I could go on. Here is a PDF version.
You could rent a clamshell to sit in and they run about $40 for the whole day. Yes, I got one as it was very hot and I didn’t want to listen to my wife complain. However, once we got there at noon, it was still $40. You really couldn’t use it the WHOLE DAY as you have to leave by 2:30 just to make it back on the ship before 3:30 and we didn’t even get to be on the island for 3 hours.
That is a good way to make money.