You don’t have to travel the world to experience things or see new things. There is so much beauty where I live you can explore and experience things and share things that will inspire people to visit.
This is located up Payson Canyon at about 6400 FT above elevation
This is a map of Payson, The map couldn’t find Maple Lake.
This is how you get to Maple Lake:
- Take I-15 To Payson Main Street exit (260
- Head South on Payson Main Street until the stoplight which is the junction with HWY 198
- Turn Left (East)
- Turn Right, South, onto Canyon Road (600 East) at the Peeteetmeet School
- Head south and follow the road several miles up into Payson Canyon until the turnoff for Maple Lake, which is marked with a sign and is on the right.
- Follow that road back towards the northwest for a mile or so to Maple Lake.