7 benefits for booking an Interior Cabin on a Cruise
With the four cruises I have been on, only one was a balcony, the rest have been inside cabins. Read the following:
- You save a ton of money—if you get a guaranteed cabins they usually get the lowest price and a chance for a free upgrade.
- You can go on more cruises because you spent less – If you want to go on more cruise this will help you do that.
- You can spend more time walking around the ship and enjoying the fee amenities—The inside room is just a box, and the only time you need to be in there is when you sleep.
- You can sleep in Complete darkness – So I have only experienced the complete darkness once and it was very nice. But you have to have a clock of some sort so you can tell what time it is.
- You can still enjoy great views and portable privacy – This option will help you on your to walk more and get to see the ship.
- Less movement of the ship – They say you will feel the ship more if you have a balcony. Since the inside cabins are closer to the center mass.
- You save money – this is the second time this was mentioned. So it must be important.
I found these from this link (<– Click Link)